Hughes-Castell, multi-award-winning legal recruitment and executive search firm, was established in London in 1985 and Hong Kong in 1986. We have spent more than 35 years advising clients and lawyers on leadership succession, recruitment and professional development across Asia Pacific and built a strong reputation with top Fortune/Fortune Global corporations, financial services institutions and international/Chinese law firms across the region. We are currently expanding our team in Hong Kong and are keen to speak with high-calibre Execution/Research specialists.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications and attributes:
- A good University degree. A Business/Law degree would be an advantage;
- Some research/search experience such as paralegal or internship experience would be useful, but is not essential;
- Native-level English is highly desirable, but anyone confident in both verbal and written English communications is welcome to apply;
- An enthusiasm and ability to speak professionally and confidently with senior management, lawyers, and HR professionals;
- Good IT skills;
- A confident personality with a willingness to work within an energetic and friendly working environment.
The role offers:
- Working as part of a friendly and supportive team;
- Providing a unique insight into legal market intelligence for those either considering or committed to a future career in law or legal recruitment;
- The opportunity for personal and technical development, with potential for future career progression;
- Experience working with key people in the legal and recruitment sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international legal recruitment company. Interested candidates, please send your updated CV to Mudita Valakati at email@example.com
Your privacy and the privacy of others are important. By you supplying us with your personal data, which includes your CV and/or details of your referees, you have agreed to our collection, use and disclosure of such data to assist you in finding a job now or in future, as well as for marketing purposes. You agree that you have obtained appropriate consent to provide to us data from other person(s).